7 Benefits of Microneedling, the Hottest Skincare Trend
Microneedling, a form of collagen induction therapy, uses an array of fine needles to create hundreds of tiny puncture wounds in the skin. Virtually painless, but incredibly effective, the microscopic injuries stimulate the bodys natural wound healing processes, increasing cell turnover collagen and elastin production to reverse signs of aging, reduce scarring and enhance skin tone.
TOP SEVEN REASONS TO HAVE MICRONEEDLING WITH PEGGY LEVY
- Microneedling reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Microneedling reduces the visibility of scars and blemishes
- Microneedling helps treat sun damage and pigmentation issues
- Microneedling helps aging skin appear younger by increasing collagen content
- Microneedling helps decrease pore size and prominence
- Microneedling helps your skin care products better absorb into your skin
- Microneedling can be done all over the body